To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a publicly or privately held business.
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business.
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time employees working in the United States.
- Must be in business a minimum of one year.
- Must be an ad agency, ad-tech firm, media company, or the marketing division of a brand.
Note: You may enter as a single location of an organization. If you enter as a single location, all of the above must apply for that location and you must apply with the location indicated in the organization’s name (e.g. XYZ Agency – Boston). Should you make the list, your name will include the specific office.
If you are entering as a marketing division of a larger company:
Must have a minimum of 15 employees working in the division (only those employees will be surveyed)
Must enter with the company name including the specific division (i.e. BBB Corporation – Marketing and PR Division)